Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, July 28, 2014

Girls weekend

After a long 6 months of pure chaos in our life, I was soooo looking forward to our girls trip. We had this scheduled a few months ago....before the moving date, and before there was ever talk of a surgery in the summer. Last weekend was not the most ideal time for it and took some tricky planning, but was SOOO worth every second of it and all the stress planning for me to get away! Unfortunately our fab 4 was only our fab 3. At the last min. a girlfriend had a family medical issue and couldn't come. We were really bummed but understand that family comes first.

So we headed to Michigan City, IN and stayed in a cute cottage. We enjoyed the sand in our toes, some shopping, sleeping in, and a lot of laughs! Our car was full of shopping bags and that is always a true sign of a successful girls trip!! There is no doubt about our group, we do LOVE to shop!
I am going to miss seeing these girls and their families on a weekly (ok, or daily) basis but we are looking forward to the weekend sleepovers we will now get to enjoy together!



We started the weekend off right with pedicures!! 


AHHH!!! so relaxing!


Me and the cute preggos! ;) (Jessica, I was missing you my non preggo friend) 



Yes, this was my view for a few hours on Friday! Could have been a little warmer considering it is July but we enjoyed just relaxing.


We are hoping to book a beach house for next summer for our families! Or TWO beach houses...we do have big families! ;) 



Girlfriends like these girls are hard to find. Girls that you can TOTALLY be yourself with. Girls that will be there for your successes, your failures, and struggles. Girls that are basically second moms to all my kids. These 3 girls are irreplaceable. I thank God everyday for bringing them into my life and I know they will be friends for life!






No comments:

Post a Comment