Copy & Paste This Code:

Monday, February 3, 2014

Chase's 4th Birthday Celebrations...

It's hard to believe how fast time goes. My second born is already 4!! Honestly, his 3's were so bad, I am kind of excited for the 4's with him! He has seemed to have less meltdowns and crying issues already so I am excited about this year!! :)

Luckily we got out of the hospital with Mayleigh at 5:30 the evening before his special day. BUT we had not one single gift or really not even an idea for him. So that night after the kids went to bed, out Jeff heads to target to find something. Poor guy..things were just so crazy and here I thought I was organized because I did plan his party before I left for China. But I guess I should have thought about gifts before we left! ;)

We had a fun day with friends and no school. (another snow or "cold" day) That evening we headed out to Culvers. On the kids actual birthdays we let them pick the restaurant for dinner. Luckily my mom was still in town so that was fun having her come celebrate with us! This was Mayleigh's first meal out home!! She loved the grilled cheese and fries! She did great!




playing peek-a-boo!!


Chase is such a Daddy's boy!!


Brennan loves his new sister! Look at that face on M! 


my dessert boy enjoying EVERY LAST BITE of his icecream! :)

 Gramma with her first grandchild! They have such a special bond!


goof balls!!


Thanks Uncle Chad and Aunt Laura!! This boy LOVES Hulk!!




Because Brennan's birthday is a month after Chase's we got the boys a Wiiu as a joint gift. Unfortunately we hadnt had time to acutally go and get it since we were in the hospital and it was a last minute thought. So we showed the boys on the computer what they were getting! They were super excited!! :)Brennan has been asking for one for a long time!


Saturaday we had Chase's party with his friends at the museum. I knew with just getting home from China and all the adjustments we had, that I wanted the party anywhere BUT my house!! The museum was perfect!!





Love this!! Boys and their obsession with super heroes!!  :) 



Chase's buddies, Lola and Addy! :)




Loving his cake!! :)


Chase and his best buddy, Case!! Love these two cuties!



Brennan and Soren


brothers!!




These next set of pictures are of the amazing progress Mayleigh has made in 2 weeks home! She has never gotten out of our lap out in public. She does fine at home but that is where she feels safe. We were so proud of her that she was comfortable enough to play a little at the museum...with me VERY close by. She had to have her arm on me for awhile. Then she did get brave enough to let go but if I got too far away, she panicked! But this was huge!! 




AHHHH!!! She is so darn cute!!! :)


she loved ringing the fire bell!!


She even sat on the floor alone and played!


Wanted to play, but didnt want to let go!! 





She let go!! What a big girl!! 


love seeing her standing!!

playing with Cole!

No comments:

Post a Comment