Copy & Paste This Code:

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'm going to try this blogging thing again

Well, I started a blog about a year ago... wait, 2 years ago, thinking it would be nice for family and friends to keep up with exciting and fun things the Lloyds are doing. BUT... then I realized I could barely keep up with what the Lloyd family was doing, let alone post it on a blog!!! Life is busy as ever but I am going to do my best to keep up with this blog as we journey across the world to get our sweet daughter.
Let  me back track a little. I have always wanted to adopt, even before Jeff and I started having kids. I am so excited that this dream is becoming a reality! After 3 beautiful boys we knew there was a perfect little girl waiting in China for us. So about 16 months ago we started the LONG paperwork chase to get her. I knew I was drawn to China but was nervous to tell Jeff that we would have to adopt a child with a special need. Luckily, Jeff responded with, "If we are going to adopt a child, I think that is the best way to go. Let's help a child who may never have gotten it." I knew at that moment we were on the same page!









No comments:

Post a Comment