Copy & Paste This Code:

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Break

This past week while Brennan and Chase were out of school my mom came from Arizona to visit. The kids and I were so excited to see her! From the moment we got her until the moment she left the kids were all about Gramma do this, Gramma do that, Gramma sit by me!! :) I think she went home exhausted....a good exhausted though! ;)
We went to the museum, played outside, rode the golf cart at her house (her house here in Decatur), and went to Starved Rock to hike and swim at the Grizzly Bear Lodge. It was a fun filled week!




Gramma's golf cart is at maximum capacity!! ;) (Kullen's face is hidden back behind M's arm!)




Love this pic of my mom with her grandkids!! 


This pic just melts my heart!!!


Chase has been really sweet to Mayleigh. I think the boys are falling in love with their new sister!! (When she is not screaming in the car!!) :) 













We had such a blast at the water park. My mom and I were exhausted...but it was so fun! Mayleigh was such a fish. This was her first time (I assume) in a pool and its amazing how comfortable she was! Putting her face down in the water, laying on her back, and splashing like crazy!!! She fits in well with this water loving family!! It's going to be a fun summer at the pool. (again...exhausting, but fun!)












This was the best I got after many attempts of all 4!! :)


Love this face!!


As we waited for our pizza, Gramma bought the boys coins for the arcade! Brennan LOVES arcades! He had a ball! 







I loved this family slide!! We could all go down together and I could hold Mayleigh. We did this many times!! My arms were so tired from holding M. Got my workout in!! :)








The boys just couldn't believe that the hotel has bunk beds!! They loved it! We missed having Daddy around for our over night trip, but I guess someone has to work! ;) 



2 comments:

  1. So cute! thank you for sharing. I know just how your mom must have felt - loving every minute there with you all!! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty spiffy golf cart you've got there! Carts can be a fun kind of vehicle to have for family and kids, and to build entire memories upon. Should be a good idea to maintain it, then maybe upgrade it for future outings and activities.

    A Plus Carts & Parts

    ReplyDelete