Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A date with a very special boy!!

What a handsome date I had on a cold, December afternoon!!! Brennan and I had some special time together to ride the train with Santa in Monticello. We had lunch on the train and then anxiously waited for Santa to come around to each boy and girl! Brennan told Santa all the things he wanted for Christmas and Santa asked Brennan to leave him out some chocolate chip cookies and milk on Christmas Eve! (good thing we had some on xmas eve...cause I know sugar cookies weren't going to cut it...we HAD to fill Santa's request!) Brennan, I hope you had as much fun as I did on our special date! I love you tons!!!!!
LOVE this little guy! Can't believe how fast he is growing up!
watching as Santa arrives on the train!!!

Thinking to make sure he doesn't leave any toys off his list!!

I'm so thankful for this special afternoon with just Brennan!

1 comment: