Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Growing Boy!



I never believed people when they said, "cherish every moment, they grow up fast!". But now that I have my own kids...they were right! It just amazes me how fast the boys are growing up. I wish I could freeze time. They are all just so fun right now. Well, maybe I will wait and freeze time once Kullen is sleeping through the night!! :) Kullen is now 7 weeks and he is really filling out! Not sure exactly what he weighs, but some where around 12 lbs. He is still just the sweetest, happiest baby! (thank goodness!!)

still looking a lot like his brothers
So serious about watching his animals!!

happy boy (with a bad case of baby acne!)

hanging in our pj's

so in love with these 3 little guys!!
such sweet brothers who were so concerned about Kullen crying

No comments:

Post a Comment